Tuesday 31 December 2013

028: 14 Things to Change in 2014

I can't believe that 2014 is upon us already. I am never ready for the new year to roll in - it takes me eight months or so to get used to any new year, and then it just swaps, just like that.

This year in particular, the change from December to January has been hard because although I plan for the coming year to be better than the last, I know that it is going to be difficult. 2013 was easily the best year I ever had. 2013 was the year of travel, the year of exploration and growth. To think that this time last year, Katie was a timid little Aussie girl who could barely hold a conversation with a stranger let alone live with a bunch of them on the other side of the world. I love that I have changed, but I know that there is always room for something else to change.

Rather than creating a whole new list of thing I want to do, I though I might just take the opportunity to my list of things to do from last year.

Now added the list of things Katie must do when she gets a free moment include

      92. Buy Organic - feel the difference
      93. Create the perfect Study
      94. New House, New Adventure
      95. The Perfect pair of shorts
      96. Plan (and go on if possible) exchange meet up
      97. Complete 50/50 challenge
      98. Buy a New Laptop
      99. Make a Difference
     100. Look after me
     101. Weekly visit to Grandparents
     102. Keep on top of uni work
     103. Renew Passport (with good reason)
     104. Start reviewing books
     105. Wash car
     106. Accept that I will only get 10% of this list finished

There, more goals, lets see what 2014 has in store for me this year.

  Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment