Tuesday 7 January 2014

030: "Heaven's Got a Plan for You"

 Today was a good day.

It started with coffee, and every good day begins with coffee. I then had the pleasure of going to inspect a new house. I hadn't really thought about moving, I was in love with my little uni that has been my sanctuary for the past three years  But when my housemate mentioned she was going to move in with some friends, and wondered if I wanted to come,I jumped on the opportunity. I've lived with a group before - and now that I've seen the beautiful house, I have a feeling that it is not going to be so hard.

On the drive home, my happy song was playing.

Then I went for coffee with a boy. (I know - this is strange) I did freak out for almost an hour before hand, changed clothes about twelve times and had to constantly reassure myself that he was going to murder me.

But I met him, (he didn't murder me, yay) and we had a very civilised coffee (it also included lunch, I had a pie and he had eggs) and we spoke of a shared affection for Disney movies and it was surprisingly not awkward. When we parted ways, he said we should do it all again some time.

On the drive home, my happy song was playing.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment