Tuesday 19 November 2013

025: Successful Day if I do say so myself

It might only be early afternoon and I may have slept in until 10.30, but still I have managed to get some every exciting things done.

1. Finally completed the whole beginners lap on my 5K running challange (it has taken several attempts, for the first one, read here.)
2. Admitted to the government where I live. (I'm not on the run or anything, but the shire was chasing me down having a different address to the my registered vote, but I'm all legal now)
3. Tried (and failed) to roast pumpkin seeds. Mmmm, charcoal
Signed up for the 50/50 Challenge. To read fifty book and watch fifty new movies in a year. I just hope they let me go 'til November next year and not January. For more info on a very exciting idea, see here
4. Had lunch. Even small acheivments count, right? 

Gosh, I'm on such a roll, imagine what would have happened if I woke up in the morning, I could have solved world peace by now.  
  Kathleen x


No comments:

Post a Comment